There’s a little bug in iOS 7 that lets you create a folder of folders. Here’s the How-To!
- Step 1: create a folder on your home screen. This will be your Folder of Folders or FoF!
- Step 2: put a folder that you would like to drop inside of your FoF on your dock. We’ll call this the SubFolder.
- Step 3: simultaneously tap the SubFolder while double clicking the home button. This will take you to the multitasking view. You’ll notice that your SubFolder is grey!
- Step 4: click your home button to return to your home screen.
- Step 5: tap your FoF. You’ll notice that your SubFolder has stayed on the screen.
- Step 6: drag your SubFolder into the FoF!
- Step 7: Win!